Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's PARTY Time





Let's rock and roll! It's party time! It's my little boy's 3rd birthday and my little girl's BIG one birthday.
I ordred some food from the coffee shop nearly, and went to pick up the food, drop by 7-11 to buy ice to keep the drinks cold…and rushed home to wait for guests arrival. Angie and Evan reached around 7:20pm and I’m still busy walking front and back to get thing done. Angie helped me with the food arrangement.

Around 7:45pm, other guests come…..I didn’t invite lots of friends, only invite few. As my house not big…if I invite too many people, we will have trouble moving around the house. LOL! I invited 5 families and also my relatives. 5 families come with total of 9 adults and 8 kids. I bring out some of Kelvin’s toys for the kids to play with. Luckily there isn’t any big fight among the kids over toys.
We start the party around 8pm. I prepared fried bee hoon, rice, curry chicken, marmite pork, toufu, belacan chicken and some fruits. I love the curry chicken very much and i hope everyone love the curry chicken and other food too. All kids get to eat before their parents. All daddy, mummy busy filling up their kids stomach before filling their own, because hungry kids are very scary! LOL! We ate and chat and eat and chat.
We had the cake cutting around 9pm. Kelvin is so excited with it. Before everyone start to sing birthday song, he started the song himself.


Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to Kelvin Kaitlyn,

Happy Birthday to you!!
And after we sang the song, I realized that we didn’t light up the candle, LOL! What a blur mummy. So we need to sing the birthday song again, and when it’s time to blow the candle, my little boy so excited! Since Kaitlyn still so small, she doesn’t know how to blow the candle, so Kelvin gets to blow the candle on behalf of Kaitlyn. As usual, after this, it’s cake eating time! Since we have 2 birthday cakes, so we distribute 2 cakes for each guests. *force them to help me to finish the cake** After this, we have another event, which is birthday egg distribution time. My little boy distributes the “red egg” to each kids.

After cake, it’s almost time to say bye bye as it’s almost each kids sleeping time. We do not have chance to open the present with all the guests so we only open the present at late night. Me and hub do some minor cleaning, make sure all unfinished fod get throw or keep properly and our birthday boy offers his help. The birthday girl is sleeping soundly in the room as the grandpa help me to tug her to bed. Else I wont be able to get the thing done.

Kelvin can’t wait to open his present no matter how I persuade him to open the present on the next day. He’s so happy seeing so many presents. I guess most kids love present, so do adult huh! Before the party, when I told him I’m going to have a birthday party for him, he told me he wants to invite his friends, have cake and present for party. I wonder where he learns this from. Maybe he used to have birthday party in school, so he gets the idea from there onwards.
Time flies! Next Wednesday, my little prince will turn 3 and in another 2 weeks time, my little princess will turn 1.

**As I am too busy with the party, I do not take much photos :( **

4 comments:

  1. LS: Thanks! Glad that the party is over. And i have another 1 yr time to prepare for their next celebration. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday to kelvin and Kaitlyn! eh eh so good can make bday parties together each year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasha : Thanks for the birthday wishes. Yes, can settle both of their birthday once, save lots of time and energy, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...