Friday, October 30, 2009

What will you say when he says so...

Today, as usual, after mummy get myself ready to work, i will pop into the room checking on both of you.

I see Kaitlyn still in her sweet dream but Kelvin is tossing here and there, so i lay beside him, tell him that i am going to work, and here is our conversation.

M: Vin boy, mummy going to work , bye
K: Why you need to go work?
M: If mummy don't go to work, mummy has no money. When mummy no money, then mummy cannot buy u toy.
K: **paused for a while** Mummy, i don't want toy. You don't go to work. You stay at home with me.
M: ** my turn to paused as i never expect such a respond from him, erm...think think think, what to respond back to him** Cannot, mummy need to work, remember, mummy promise want to buy you lots of toys, so you be good boy , let mummy go to work ok?
K: *think think think think for a while, and keep quiet**
M: ** continue to persuade him, else he will cry out loud then me and hubb will go crazy** ok or not, you good boy, mummy go to work, and daddy will send you and mei mei to school later, and mummy will get my work done fast fast and pick you up from school
K: ** with his boh kam muan tone** ok
M: bye boy. *kiss on his forehead**
K: bye mummy ** no kiss from him as he still very boh kam muan**

2 comments:

  1. Kelvin is so smart now. You will have a hard time to convince him now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan: yeah, am having hard time to convince him as he will throw me lots of challenging excuses!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...