Sunday, November 1, 2009

You can walk unsupported

wow wow wow, i must write this down.

Today, remark another new start for you as you are able to walk few steps unsupported!
You will lean on our leg, then once you balance yourself, you will walk few steps unsupported. Keep it my, my little girl!

Actually when mummy pick you up from school on Friday, teacher told me that you are able to walk 2 steps unsupported, i feel so happy hearing that. But too bad, i am not there to see it. Until today, i have chance to see you walking like penguin, LOL!

As you know how to crawl, so it's pretty hard for us to make you walk. Mummy tried to ask you come to me by holding your toy, but instead of "walk" to me, you crawl to me and get your toy. **mission failed** Mummy doesn't want to push you too much, so i let you do it by yourself when you are ready for it, and finally, i see you walking, i am so so so so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...