Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Falling down

Oh….what happen to my my sweetie.

Today, when mummy picked you up from school, teacher Margaret in her worry face ask mummy what happen to my cellphone as she kept calling me, and mummy didn’t pick up the call. My heart sank and I asked her what’s going on…..teacher Margaret’s expression told me something happen to either you or ke ke. And…it’s about you!

You fall down and knock on left side of your cheek. Without asking for more detail, I rushed up to where your class is and want to have a check on you. But you were sleeping soundly in your baby cot, I guess you must be too tired after the cry and fall asleep. I can see the blue black mark on your left cheek and gosh….my heart really sank. Then only I asked teacher Margaret what’s happening to you. According to her, you fall down on the floor and knock on your left cheek and she told me you weren’t holding anything on your hand while you fall. Even mummy feel not happy with your fall, but this is part and parcel of growing up. Just hope that you will learn the lesson, which I don’t think you do, because after mummy wake you up from sleep, you insisted me to let you walk, LOL!

We then went to Ms Goh’s house to pick up ke ke, and I heard another version of story from Ms Goh. She told me the teacher told her that you fall down outside the bathroom. And mummy even more angry with this. I raised my voice and asked her “Why the teacher let her walk after they bath Kaitlyn? Don’t they know that the kid’s leg still wet and chances of them falling down is high?” but well, thing already happen and i just wish that teacher will be more cautious next time.

At night, daddy try to use a boiled egg to massage on your face, however you refuse to let us do it, so we give up and at the end, the 2 dogs get to eat the egg.

6 comments:

  1. Pitiful, must be very painful. I can see the wound clearly from the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan: The mummy so so so 心痛, haha! But this little girl seems no feel, still very cheeky and active like boy. **slapped forehead**

    ReplyDelete
  3. mama2jojo: no pain no gain, haha! To her,no feel;after fall down -> cry-> wake up -> walking around again. How nice to be kid, can forget the pain in short time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pitty your little girl. try to use Zam-buk which u can get it from any pharmacy. it really help and trust me this is better than egg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LS: ok, i will get one zambuk as first aid kit at home, thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...