Monday, November 16, 2009

I Love You, You Love Me

While we were in the car, Kaitlyn suddenly decided that she wants to kiss me and Kelvin. She started to give me a big wet kiss on my face, then follow by my eyes, my forehead and last, right on my lips.

After that, she called out the brother softly , "keh!", "Keh!", "Keh!" for few times until the brother hear her and put his face near to her. Then she started to kiss the brother, and i do hear a "chup" sound coming out from her. Then the 2 brother and sister kissing each others and both attack on my face together.

2 comments:

  1. Yan: When they are well behave, it's very sweet, but when they doesn't well behave, no matter how many kisses they give, it's also not sweet, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...