Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Challenging cum headache moment

Kelvin is going to Kindergarten 1 by next year, but til now, he still doesn't show the interest on writing. I checked with school teacher and teacher assured me that she did assessment for all the 3 yrs old student in the class, and Kelvin can follow the dotted alphabet properly, and she even showed me Kelvin's masterpiece. I tried to do the same thing at home, but, he refused to hold the pencil properly or sometimes he will tell me he is tired and want to sleep.

Yesterday night, i forced him to do a simple picture and number matching. I draw few items and requested him to match the picture with the correct number, the little boy of mine refuse to follow instruction and we have to force him to do it. In fact, he knows how to do, the problem is he doesn't want to.

It' gonna be a big challange for me. I cannot let him go on honeymoon anymore as he's going to Kindergarten 1 by next year. Any clue??

2 comments:

  1. instead of use the word "write', you can tell your boy "let's play a game"...so far it works for Ern whenever i say the word 'game'...

    you can check out Tesco..lots of exercise books suitable for 3-4 yo at reasonable price...i have easily 4-5 books...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WS: I did try to "confuse" him by telling him to play the word "game", but as soon as i ask him to make a word using playdough, he will pretend not hearing and continue with the game.

    I bought few exercise book for him and now slowly making him corperate with me, wich me luck!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...