Friday, November 6, 2009

I scold and He says .....

Yesterday night, when i want to tug Kelvin to bed, no matter how i coax him, he refused to sleep. One moment want to wee wee, one moment want to poo poo. And i told him i am angry at him, guess what he said to me,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mummy, i love you!"

Geez, at that moment, i feel so guilty. And my heart really really sink.

Why i scolded him for not wanting to go to bed? What did he do wrong that deserve a scold from me? Why can't i sacrify one minute of my sleeping time and have a good chat with him? I really don't know what should i respond back to him.

3 comments:

  1. Joanne, I understand how you feel now, as I always like that too. Scolding or biting them when they are delaying their sleep time. I also felt damn guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kid also say that to me and he even kiss my lips when ever he did something wrong or when I said I'm angry... :)

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...