Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mid Autumn Lantern Party

The school organized a mid-autumn party together with the resident association where we stayed. I brought the 2 kids to the party. Kaitlyn still too young to know what is going on, but when I gave her a lantern, she kept holding it tightly. LOL! I guess she know it’s for her, so she hold it tight.

As for Kelvin, as I told him the party will be at the field, so when we want to bring him into the club house, he refuse to go in. He kept telling me he wants to go to the field.So lesson is, do not simply tell you kid something, else u will get yourself into trouble.
The weather is quite hot. But compare to last yr, this yr is much better. As last yr, it rains cats and dogs when we had the celebration. We started to have some light refreshment, follow by dance performance by the students.

The last even is walking around the field with lantern. I gotta carry Kaitlyn for the walk and we only walk ¼ of the field as Kelvin claimed he is tired and hungry.

We got home and let the kids take bread before tugging them to bed. I think these 2 days, they are exhausted with so many activities. And I hope they will enjoy themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...