Friday, September 10, 2010

Kaitlyn's first passport photo

Whenever Kaitlyn see aeroplane, she will tell me she wants to sit in aeroplane and go "kai kai". I need to make a disclaimer, i never teach her to say so, LOL! So not to disappoint my little sweetie pie......YES!! We are going for holiday...hooray!

And where are we going to? Our first shortlisted place is Singapore, followed by Hong Kong....however, the final destination is Taiwan! We are going to Singapore in Apr 2011, and as for Hong Kong, no idea when we will make it, end of next year? **hint hint to daddy** I was busy planning my HK trip with an old friend, and when i went to meet up with the travel agent for payment, he told me the Taiwan tour package. I get carried away by the farm stay experience that being included in the Taiwan tour package. After few round of discussion, we choose Taiwan as our first family trip with the 2 kids.

Today, mummy called up the photo shop and get to know that it's open, so after you wake up from your afternoon , we let you settle down for a while then off, we headed to the shop for your first passport photo shooting. As mummy wasn't sure what is the best shirt for passport photo, so.....at the end, i let you wear the same shirt as ke ke when he had his first passport photo.
For this time, i make sure i pull your shirt properly, and i missed out your hair. The outcome of the photo is...one side of your hair can't be seen from the photo. Sigh....why the lady who take the pic doesn't inform us about your hair. Never mind, you are still look cute in the pic.

Here you go...your first passport pic.And here is Kelvin's first passport pic. Both of them has few similarities:1. Both wearing same shirt
2. Both also look so blur and lost in the photo
3. Finally, both also look so cute in their blur-look

2 comments:

  1. Yes, they looked blurly cute. Taiwan is definitely a great place to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan : LOL! I am so excited with the farm stay. I bet the kids will enjoy it. And for me, i wanna go for the food there :)

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...