Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Raya celebration in school

In conjunction with Hari Raya Aidilfitri, the kids' school has a small party at their respective center. And one of the request from the teacher is, if possible, dress them up in malay costume.

During one of my break time, my good buddy offer me to shop for the malay costume. Luckily i manage to get the costume for both of them.

At first i worried that my lil girl will refuse to dress up in the malay costume as she refuses to let me try the baju kurung for her at home. As usual, the school teachers have magic hand and they always able to make my lil follow their instruction. Happily she let them wear the malay dress and when i pick her up, i found that she's so sweet in the attire.

As for Kelvin, i never face problem to decorate dress him up. He looks so cute in baju melayu.
I managed to get both of them standing side by side for photo shooting. But, both of them kept making funny face to me. they are getting cheekier and cheekier.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Boy! They looked so adorable. Especially Kaitlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan & Angie, : Thanks :) When they corporate with me, yes, they are cute, else they are monsters, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...