Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another surprise for mummy

I must jot this down....you gave mummy another surprises last night when i tuck you to bed. As mummy already finished re-cap what happened on the day to you, and yet you still refuse to sleep, so mummy try my luck with One, Two, Buckle my shoe instead of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Mummy : one, two, buckle my
Vin : shu

Mummy : **Wah!!!! you know how to continue** Three, Four, knock the
Vin: door

Mummy : **another WAH!** Five, six, pick up
Vin : **quiet......**
Mummy : Stick
Vin : tik

Mummy : Seven, Eight, lay them
Vin : Ten! ** HAHAHAHAHA!**

Mummy : no..Vin...it's straight
Vin : tek

Mummy : Nine, Ten, a big fat
Vin : Ten
Mummy : no, not ten..it's hand
Vin : heen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...