Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Not much improvement

Monday, we decided to bring you see Dr Tan again as you were pretty cranky on Sunday night when we change your diaper for you. You cried and no matter how we comfort you , you seems not happy. So the whole night daddy and mummy don’t get a good night sleep as we feel worry on your legs, afraid the pain could make you feel uneasy.

Tuesday, mummy drive to work early while daddy stay at home taking care you and wait for ah ma to pick you guys up to go to hospital for ultrasound, xray and blood test. Gosh, mummy really cannot concentrate at work, keep calling daddy. I can’t imagine, such a small kid needs to go thru all the pain, ultrasound, xray …..my heart really sank when doc told me you need to go for all these checking. Feel so guilty for unable to be with you while you go through all these checking. Heard from daddy that you cried throughout the procedure. I guess if mummy is there, I will for sure be crying together with you.

Mummy’s meeting end close to 1pm, and quickly I packed my thing and went to pick up your lunch from school and with top speed deliver it to you. And guess what, I forgot to bring along my driving license and there is road block at the corner after Tesco, luckily the police didn’t stop mummy. The parking lot in the hospital is so full and I need to wait for parking space. After I parked the car, mummy quickly walked to where you are. Since the hospital is full, so they temporary let you stay in temporary ward. When I came out from the lift, from far, I saw ah kong carrying you walking around the corridor area. When you see me, you wave with me happily. When I see you smile so happy, I feel so much relief.

You refused to take your nap and keep want to play even though you look tired. Finally, Dr Tang came around 3:30pm and after reviewing your ultrasound and x-ray result, he told us you are having transient synovitis. And since nothing much can be done, so mummy asked for home leave. Before we leave the hospital, we went to see Dr Tan.

On the way back, you played with your toy and suddenly I turn your head to the left, and within 0.5 sec, doze off!!! Mummy and daddy so puzzled when we see that as you NEVER want to sleep in your car seat no matter how tired you are. So I bet you must be EXTREMELY tired huh! When we reached Ah Kong’s house, the dog wakes you up but mummy asked you to continue to sleep, and again you continue to sleep in your car seat. Daddy has to carry the whole car seat down and initially we want to let you sleep in your car seat, but second thought, better to let you sleep at proper position rather at sitting position. So, here come a crankly baby when we move you out from car seat into your cradle. But very fast , you continue to your ZZZzzz land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...