Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy 1.5 years old!

What is 7th Apr 2008 mean to you? Actually nothing special, however, this is the day where you are 1.5 years old! Same for Aurelia. Both you and Aurelia born on the same day, and in fact, Aurelia is your jie jie as she's born few hours earlier than you.

Today, when mummy come to work, i put this message " Aurelia and Kelvin are 1.5 yrs old today!!!!" as my yahoo messenger statue, and guess what, i received all sorts of message from friends.
Some said "Happy Birthday, Kelvin!" huh?? Happy Birthday???? No no, i am saying my little one is 1.5 yrs old, not saying today is his birthday
Some said , "who is Aurelia?" Mummy tempted to tell them, Aurelia is Kelvin's long lost twins!

And Aurelia's daddy, Uncle KT also put some wishes to his yahoo messenger status too. And he also received all sorts of funny question from friends!

All the while, mummy very lazy to jot down the your milestone for you. So for this round, no exception, no milestone tracking for you too! HAHAHA! Coz mummy very lazy to recall all the progress of yours. Mummy don't ask for a super smart kid, i just want you to be happy and healthy! And remember, you are always baby to me!

I missed the time i carry you in my arm.
I missed the time we spend together, just me and you when i breastfeeding you.
I missed the time when you ask me to cuddle you. And nowadays on and off you will ask for cuddle.
I missed the time seeing your crawling , strolling around...

Time flies. You are able to walk and run all by yourself and even can give instruction to us.

Again, Happy 1.5 years old to you, my baby Kelvin and also same goes to Aurelia. May both of you happy happy happy happy EVERYDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...