Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Good job baby!

After some effort, finally you able to say A-Z and 1-10 after us.

When mummy said "I", you will point your eyes, as you heard it as "eye" instead of "I" and when i said "T", you will show me your teeth instead of following me say "T". You will be able to relate the alphabet to some word, such as:-
a- apple
b- ball or baby
c- car
u-uncle, but you will say it as kel, this is your version of calling uncle

As for number, when mummy said 1, you will follow by 2, but, sometimes you will straight go to 10!! You still cannot say out 7 properly.

I guess i need to admit, time flies, you no longer baby. You are 1.5 years old toddler now. And you started to communicate with us in your own baby language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...