Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Excuses from a lazy mom

I realized that nowadays I seldom take pics for you. One of the reason is it’s getting harder and harder to snap your pic as you are moving too fast, mummy’s lousy camera cannot cope with your speed. **hint hint to daddy to get me a better camera**

And another reason is, whenever you see me holding camera, you will insist me to pass the camera to you. You want to play with it instead of letting me snap your pics.

Ok ok , I will try my best to take as much pics as possible. When mummy look back at your pics, I feel so happy to have you come into our life! You are our sunshine, our joy, and of course, along the way, you give us lots of surprises, happiness, sadness, worriness…etc. But at the end, all sacrifices are worthy!

2 comments:

  1. I had the same experience.
    we have to take the opportunity and ack fast everytime......

    ReplyDelete
  2. LS: Now even act fast, out of 10 photo shots, could be only 1 or 2 is nice, the rest all either not looking at the camera or blur effect.

    ReplyDelete

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...