Monday, February 26, 2007

Fire cracker noise

Amazing!! You are not frightened by the fire cracker's noise on last night when people doing the day 9th prayer.I was so worried that you may frightened by the fire crackers noise but somehow you didn't! You just feel annoyed when the noud noise disturb you from sleeping sweetly. Mummy seeing you turen your head left right lrft right then started to cry out softly. When i hold you close to me, you stop crying.

This morning, when i wake you up, you smile at me and i smile back at you. Suddenly, you cry! hahaha..stupid me! You smile at me coz you are hungry, and who knows, i smile back at you and continue with my make up. When i let you lacth on for a while, you smile happily when daddy come into the room to carry you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...