Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day !



Happy Valentine's Day, Kelvin!

First Valentine's day with my dearest baby :)
V day is not only for daddy and mummy, but it's also for you too, my little angel!

You are such an adorable baby. Yesterday night on the way back from ah kong's house, you slept in the car and when mummy carry you in my arm, you show me your sleepy cum blur blur face. You met the opposite neighbor at the apt lobby and when aunty talk to you, you tried to sit up and look at her...so cute :) You sleep so sweetly yesterday nite, didn't make any noise and mummy don't have to use trick to make you sleep. Maybe mummy tell you that i am tired , so you don't disturb me? cool boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...