Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Teleconference Baby

wow baby, you want to join mummy's weekly staff meeting...
This morning, you wake up at 650am, and mummy try to make you sleep, but you refuse. So no choice, mummy has to let you sit on my lap while attending my weekly staff meeting. You were so busy pulling my phone line, my mouse, touching my laptop...and, instead of mummy looking at the netmeeting shared screen, mummy need to look at your DoReMi music video. You were so excited seeing the mouse and cat (Tom and Jerry) run here and there.

Mummy wish i can let you stay at home with me today as i am working from home, but i don't think i can handle you as i need to work. So no choice, have to send you to school. You are so happy when aunty Margaret let you lay on your play pant. You are so cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...