Friday, February 2, 2007

Time to wake up, go to school

Time to wake up, baby...time to go to school....mummy calling.

This may not sound familiar to you, but it's familiar to my little baby, Kelvin. I will say so to him every weekday morning to wake him up, get him prepared to school. You will wonder, "school?". YES, i send my little boy to nursery. And you may say "Are you crazy, he's so small, you send him to nursery?" Again, YES. Kelvin now is in DMonte nursery and there is one babysitter and teacher, taking care 3 babies. Kelvin is one of them.

Every morning, either myself or Terence, we will wake Kelvin up by saying "Time to wake up, baby...time to go to school...Daddy/Mummy calling". Then Kelvin will rub rub his eyes with his small little fingers and slowly open his eyes. Then we will carry him down and send him to the nursery neary our apt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...