Thursday, February 15, 2007

Holiday mood?

Today mummy holiday mood.
First, i left my wallet and handphone in daddy's bag...so end up daddy need to turn back to Agilent.
Second, when i got my wallet back, i realised that my IC is in daddy's wallet!

Holiday mood??? should be!

It has been long long time mummy dont feel excited for CNY, but this year, i am super excited as this is the first CNY for you! A challenge for me! Why? Because you start to recognise stranger and mummy afraid you may cry when you see other relatives. When you get scared in daytime, mummy and daddy will have extra work at night as you tend to cry loud due to nightmare, pity you.

Besides, i am excited with holiday! yeah! Holiday means i can sleep longer :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...