Friday, February 23, 2007

New sleeping request

Dear Baby,

You are getting smarter and smarter from day to you. Nowadays, you develop a new sleeping pattern. You will request mummy to hold you in my arm and sleep. U know, there is one phrase in hokkien "song tiok lu, kan koh tiok wah" hahahaha...it means, you are enjoying and i am suffering.Eventhough,it's a bit tiring for me as you are not very light, you are close to 8kg at 4mths old but when i see you sleep so sweet in my arm, all the tired feel will go away.

Mummy tried to cheat on you few times, but i failed. When i see you sleep so soundly, i slowly put you down on the bed. But the next thing will be, i will see you start rubbing your eyes, then slowly open your eyes, then slowly turn on your speakers and CRY!!! Omigosh!!! Make me feel so guilty nia. So i will have to carry you in my arm again, apologies to you...and you will keep on boxing me....YES, apologies to my dearest baby. Then i will keep on telling you "ok, baby, mummy promise wont leave you on the bed, mummy promise will hold you in my arm, mummy sorry" then only you will stop crying. You understand what i am saying or you already get what you want? Whatever....i onlu know that, holding you in my arm will make you sleep. In my arm, mummy's arm, not daddy's arm. Maybe you like my smell....mummy's smell :)

Yesterday went to uncle SuenChyi's house for steamboat,aunty Weng Tuan and aunty Eliza asked me how many kids i want. I wish to have 3 if i can, but 2 is ok. Daddy said 1 will do, he must be scared by you! hahahaha....Daddy said one is enough so that he will have more time and money to spend on you..what a good reason huh!Mummy want to get at least a sibling for you so that you wont feel so bored when you grow up. No worry, i will still love you deep deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...