Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Preggie Reflections!

Time flies...i misses the time while i'm a preggie.
During preggie time, i always keep on talking to my baby, ask him quick quick come out, i want to see him...now he is 4 months old by today! Yes, 4 months only, ok!

Before preggie,
I shop at MNG, Islee, Naf Naf, Gurney etc...
I drink cham peng ~tea+coffee with milk, kopi-o, kopi peng, teh peng etc...
During preggie,
I shop at Modern Mom, Ribbons, Prangin Mall ,
I drink enfa mama Vanilla,
After delivered,
I shop at baby shops...sob sob, no time to shop for own
I drink soya bean, still NOPE to cham peng ~tea+coffee with milk, kopi-o, kopi peng, teh peng (coz all these got caffeine mah)

I started to miss preggie time where,
I started preggie with knowing 2 good friends ~ basin and toilet bowl,
I will vomit like no body's business after meal,
I will wake up from the bed like elephant,
I will walk like penguin,
I will eat like still not preggie (my baby controlling my appetite, don't want the mummy to be too fat, i guess)
I will get special parking lot at work from 7 months onwards(can go out anytime, no need to worry on where to park the car)

Today, 4 mths from the day i delivered my baby,
I sleep less and less, tend to wake up to check on my baby,
I eat like no body's business now (excuse is, breastfeeding ma, need more energy!),
No more special parking lot (need to walk far) ,
Thank god, dress size still remain as M ,
Ahem, Bra size and cup upgraded ...what size, for me to know, for u to figure out,
Hair count, from 1Millions hair drop to 900k and more to drop

For you, my baby ..
Diapers from NB to S, and now is M
Your clothes, from 4 drawers to 4 drawers + 2 bags
Your milk intake from 2oz -> 3oz -> 3.5oz -> 4oz t-> 4.5oz and of course mummy still direct nurse
I like seeing you sleep in my arm, i don't know how to describe that feeling
Hearing your "chup chup" sound while i nurse you, it make me feel that i am a great mom. (ahem, i am a proud mummy!)
One thing i am sure is, my love to you INCREASE from Day to Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...