Friday, January 11, 2013

Cinderella visiting our house

While we are having our dinner, since my little girl already had her dinner in school, so she doesn't want to join us at the table, and she decided to find her own activitiy.

It's weird that she doesn't come by and talk to me, usually, she will on and off pop by and talk to me to remind me that "mummy, i am alone, when will you come to play with me".  Guess what keep her occupied?

It's my messy kitchen drawer :) For an unknown reason, she opened up the top drawer in the kitchen where i usually throw all plastic bag into it. I used to fold the plastic bag nicely before i put into the drawer, but after a while, i get lazy and just throw all plastic bags into it. She takes one big plastic bag and slowly put all small plastic bags into it.
She then bring the whole big bag and put it on the sofa in the living room. Reason is, she can't put the big bag into the drawer, LOL! She's such an adorable girl, agree??

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...