Sunday, January 13, 2013

Another heart wrenching moment with my boy

I have no clue, why under this new education system KSSR, there is so many coloring and tracing activities. And this is the area where my boy can't do well at all. Ever since kindy, my son hates tracing and coloring, he doesn't has the patience to do tracing and coloring well. He will just scribble and that's it!!! I tend to close one eye during his kindy time, and i really make a big mistake and this mistake bring endless pain to me and him.

Everytime, when he bring back tracing and coloring activity from school, i will have hard time with him. I will have to shout at my top volume to make him redo his coloring. Same thing happen today. I was so unhappy with his coloring work and insisted him to redo it. And i am seeing him struggling to fill up all the empty spaces in the drawing.

I shouted, scolded, yelled....and i can see him holding his tears in his eyes. And i really feel i am so helpless, i really really hope that i can help him. But, he himself is the only person who can help him. He needs to really stay focus on the tracing and coloring in order to have it done properly.

After awhile, i tone myself down, and had a conversation with him,

M: boy, mummy always scold you, do you angry at me?
K: hmm...a little bit angry

Sigh, boy, i hope you will not angry at me and hope that you will understand mummy. Because of this don't know what education system that only have 2 major exams per year, so i have no clue how the teachers will assess the children's performance. 

1 comment:

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...