Thursday, January 3, 2013

上学了...Going to Primary 1

Today is a remarkable day as it's a brand new start of the new chapter in your schooling life. You are entering to Primary one under government school. You in fact looking forward attending primary school as you feel that you are officially a "big boy" by going to primary school.

As usual, daddy and mummy dropped you at daycare around 9am. And in fact, teacher told us to wait for you at school's main gate around 12:40pm. However, even though mummy told teacher "OK" , but me and daddy still drop by daycare around 12:15pm because i want to see how my darling boy get himself ready for his first day at school. And the actual reason is, mummy refuse to accept the truth that you are growing up too fast!! I want to keep this moment in my memory, i want to see how you get yourself up and down from the school van. To my surprise, some other of your friends' parents also drop by at the day care, LOL! So, we are not alone, there is others parents who misses their precious.

The van come at around 12:30pm, and all of you happily carrying your SUPER HEAVY school bag and humpty-dumptyly walked up to the van. The van services actually operated by a couple , so the husband drive meanwhile the wife will sit at the back with all the kids. And they do help the kids to get up and get down from the van too. Quite happy with the service though. As soon as the van moved, all parents also get back to their cars and headed to the school to wait for their precious.

We waited at the main gate and every passby van make us excited and finally you guys arrived. I tempted to go help you, but i didn't as i know, i can't help you on this everyday. So i just stand and observing you. The van aunty did actually help each of you getting down from the van and ready with your school bag. All of you then being redirected to the waiting area. All of you seems happy and i do see some crying kids.

Next thing is, all of you being bring by your form teacher to your class and then to the hall for briefing. And for the first 3 days, you guys has the luxury of having earlier recess time and since we already pre-booked the meal for you, so one less worry for me and you.

Since both me and daddy yet to have our lunch, so we quickly sneak out to have a quick lunch before your recess time. We were in time back to the school before your recess time. And what is today's meal?? It's your favorite "Chee Cheong Fun". In few minutes time, you finished up the whole plate and we quickly bring you to washroom, and get you back to the assembly area to line up and go back to your class. Recess time is 20 minutes, but in fact it's just enough time for you to eat and line up in washroom.

When you get back to your classroom after recess time, daddy and mummy went back to have a short break. It's really tiring to spend almost half a day in the school though.

Before i realised any further, it's time to pick you up. Again, we headed to the school, and before i reached school, aunty Grace called me telling me all of you already line up and looks like getting ready to walk out from the classroom. I need to half way and run towards your class. Luckily i am just in time, all of you just line up and waiting for your class's turn to walk out. I then walked to the main gate, waiting for you. But you gave me a heart attack, i can't find you when all students are lining up at the main gate assembly area. I was searching high and low for you and thanks to one of your kindy classmate ~ Gui Teng mom, she told me she saw you somewhere around awhile ago and help me to find you. And poor boy, you get pushed by some other kids to other part of the assembly line, that's why you are not lining up accordingly to your class color. I guess at that point of time, my facial expression must be telling everyone that i am looking for my precious ^_^.

That's the end of Day 1 of you at school. Overall, i can feel that you do enjoy the schooling life, which is a good sign :) WELL DONE, my boy! On the way back, you kept complaining that you are hungry, LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...