Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My happy boy!

I am off on second half of today...why??  Because today i need to drop by my boy's school to collect RM100 that given my government. Last night i informed my boy that i will be going to his school today and this morning before he leave for his daycare class, my boy so happy and reminded me that he said he can see me in school today. And of course i am happy too, coz i can see him in the school.

 I purposely take second half of the day off because i want to have a peaceful mind so that i can give my sweetest smile to my boy when i go to his school.
When i was queuing up, noticed that my boy so well behaved. Instead of day dreaming and look around, he took out his Chinese text book and pretend he is reading the book, LOL! Hope that he will keep this well behave behavior not only today but everyday in the school.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...