Saturday, January 12, 2013

How should i answer this question ?

This morning, my boy asked me,

K:Mummy, why last time when u send me to D'Monte, all the daddy and mummy are not in the school with the kids on first few days, and when u send me to KwangHwa time, all kids daddy and mummy are with the kids in the school for few days

M:Boy, coz KwangHwa is a big school, and new environment for all kids and the parents too, so we all go school together with you all

K:Mummy, D'Monte also a new place for us on our first day...

M: **oops** Errm, coz in D'Monte, less student and teachers can handle the kids well, and also teachers know the kids' parents too, so parents feel safe leaving their kid and leave to work.

K: oh....

Not sure he understand me or not, but glad that he ended the conversation, else i won't know how to answer him further

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...