Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Week 2 of schooling

Time flies, this is week2 of you attending primary one. For this week onwards, parents are not allowed in school area and this make me kept thinking of you the moment the clock ticking at 11am. I start to think of have you ready for your bath, have you taken your lunch, have you get picked up by the van .....Actually, i don't have to worry on this because you already get used to it from last week's routine.

It's so hard to wait til 6:40pm. I wish i can make the clock fast so that i can see you soon. And finally my dream come true, no no, not that i am able to turn the clock faster though. It's after long waiting, finally i am seeing the clock finally reaching 6:20pm. So again, i went to school, waiting for you at outside of the gate. Yes, this week onwards, parents are not allowed to go in, so all parents wait outside of the main gate.

A while later, i can see group of students walking out and uh huh, i spotted groups of students with purple name tag. You are getting smarter, you kept look around searching for mummy, and as i told you, instead of me finding you, it will be rather easier for you to look for me and walk to me :) Very fast, i saw a cheeky boy smiling happily at me and it's you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2 sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...